Priority  provides grants to individuals and groups that are using preach and heal strategies to make disciples and plant churches among our 15 strategic priorities. Priority  supports the following initiatives:
- Career Missionary Support for people committing to 4 or more years of missionary service among one the Priority .
- Project Development for existing mission teams that are developing preach and heal strategies among the Priory .
- Strategy Development Support for teams who are initiating work among the Priority  and need seed money to develop a strategic plan for long-term engagement.
If you are interested in working among the Priority  and are in need of financial support, please fill out our online grant application. Grant applications are completely secure and your information will be kept confidential. A grant administrator will follow up with you after reviewing your application.
Grant applications must meet the following core values of Priority  to be funded:
- Applicants must engage one of Priority 's strategic priorities with their proposal.
- Applicants are required to use a team based approach.
- Applicants are required to attest that they have mobilized friends, family, and/or churches to spend 100 hours of intercessory prayer on behalf of the strategic priority before applying for grant funding.
- Applicants should include in their application a "preach and heal" strategy for church planting. Preaching focuses on evangelism and biblical teaching. Healing focuses on a tangible demonstration of God's love to meet physical and emotional needs. For more information on "preach and heal" strategies, read "Preach and Heal" by Charles Fielding and Luke 10:1-23.